Scholarship Career Development Ministry
Define, develop, and implement strategies for maintaining, improving, and funding a Scholarship Business Ministry which responds to the continuing education and employment/career needs of our church family. To develop on-going programs to help our church family members, youth and adults, realize their education and career potential through participation in related church activity. To identify and work with organizations, corporations, and educational institutions throughout our community. To ensure the presence of God in all our activities through worship and prayer.
- Assist our church family in applying for, and attending trade schools, community colleges, and universities.
- Prepare Mount Pleasant Baptist Church students to attend local area college fairs.
- Identify outside scholarship opportunities.
- Provide savings bonds for Mount Pleasant Baptist Church children through 11th grade.
- Develop a Career Center to assist Mount Pleasant Baptist Church members in locating job and career opportunities.
- Conduct seminars and workshops designed to assist youth, adults, and seniors prepare for successful career searches.